Level 3 Contactless Servicing Drop-off Guide
The Team at Auckland Vehicles are able to offer contactless servicing at Alert Level 3 strict government rules and guidelines.
Please read our quick guidelines or watch the video below to see how this works.
Drop-off must be contactless
To keep the entire process as safe as possible, we will require you to wear a mask onsite when dropping off your vehicle. Your vehicle key will need to be place into an envelope and put into our drop box.
No Loan Cars available
Unfortunately we are unable to offer loan cars to our service customers during Alert Level 3 to meet the governments guidelines.
No waiting onsite
You will not be able to wait onsite for your vehicle while it is being serviced as another safety precaution during Alert Level 3.
Your step by step guide:
1. Take your car to our Service Bay
We are located at 438 Great South Road in Greenlane.
2. Put on your mask, exit and lock your vehicle.
We will require you to wear a mask onsite to keep you and our staff safe.
3. Find the Key Dropbox by our Parts entrance
Located on the side of the building in our Service Bay by the Parts entrance door.
4. Sign in using the COVID-19 Tracer app
Our COVID-19 Tracer QR Code is located on the Parts Entrance Door.
5. Write your FULL NAME (or Company Name), VEHICLE REGO, & CONTACT NUMBER on one of the envelopes
Envelopes and pens will be supplied at the key drop box.
6. Place your keys inside the envelope and place the envelope inside the drop box
Feel free to use the hand sanitiser provided at the key drop box.
7. Leave the premises and we will be in touch shortly
A Service Advisor will be in contact to run through what we are doing with your vehicle.